Friday, January 24, 2014

CampusBookRentals.com now offers RentBack!!!!




Here is a shout out to all those college-goers out there!!! Here is a bit about the perks of renting textbooks. 
Some perks are:
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
Watch this quick VIDEO to find out more!  What a great service.  I wish they had this when I was in college and grad school!  I could have spent the money I saved on fun stuff!!!


They also offer RentBack:





Calling all college-goers out there I have some info on the perks of renting textbooks.
Some perks are:
-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-they donate to Operation Smile  with each textbook rented (check out the link for more info) 



Find out more HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please leave some! If you are a new follower and have a blog yourself please let me know so I can follow you back! Have a great day!

Emily, AKA Mrs. Mommy Booknerd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...